Gami – Injectors
Standardized Panel Display Unit.
Aerodynamic Baffle Kit.
- Electronic Ignition System.
Contact +61 7 3717 4600 for complete parts and services enquiry.
GAMIjector® & turboGAMIjector® fuel injectors
GAMIjector® fuel injectors and TurboGAMIjector® fuel injectors are fuel injection nozzles designed to deliver specific amounts of fuel to each individual cylinder that will compensate for the fuel/air imbalance inherent in the fundamental design of the engine fuel/air systems.
Each GAMIjector® fuel injector is carefully calibrated to much tighter tolerances than standard fuel injectors available for your engine. Our award winning GAMIjector® fuel injectors alter the fuel/air ratio in each cylinder so that each cylinder operates with a much more nearly uniform fuel/air ratio than occurs with any standard factory set of injectors. You will see the difference on your engine monitor with the very first flight!
Over the years, a number of pilots and mechanics have attempted, in a rather hit or miss fashion, to play “musical injectors” with their fuel injection nozzles. This never solves the problem. Some have even tried to alter the fuel flow by drilling out their injectors, or making ill-informed substitutions of different part numbered injectors. GAMI investigated the legality of such efforts. The FAA advised GAMI that any alteration of the fuel injector specifications would not be legal unless it was done under an STC. Don’t jeopardize your license and your insurance by shade tree engine alterations.
STC’d, PMA’d and fully legal.
GAMI has developed and certified specifications for a set of precision fuel injectors for almost all engines in the current Continental and Lycoming fleet of fuel injected engines. We have STCs and PMAs on over 300 different engine models.
These specifications are optimized for each engine model, based on the extensive testing with GAMI’s state-of-the-art 96 channel data acquisition system. Data, not “hangar talk”!
GAMI's supplemental alternator
This supplemental alternator is driven off an accessory drive pad on the back of the engine. With ample capacity to run virtually all primary equipment in the case of primary alternator failure, the Supplenator alternator will automatically come on-line to carry additional load in an emergency. No clutches to exercise or fail when you need reliability most.
The digital panel display unit monitors both alternators voltage and current. With new circuitry for reliable voltage regulation, load management and expansion for powering our electronic ignition system, the Supplenator alternator is truly state of the art. It’s even self-exciting. That means that even if your battery shorts internally, the Supplenator alternator will self-start without the battery on-line to provide you with power and safety.
- Built-in voltage regulator/alternator control unit.
- Easy installation – mounts to accessory pad on engine.
- 44 Amps maximum (14V airplane) current available in the event of primary alternator failure or as additional capacity.
- 36 Amps maximum (28V airplane) current available in the event of primary alternator failure or as additional capacity.
- Reliable “no clutch” direct drive design. No need to exercise mechanical coupling. No failure when you need it most.
- Improved panel indicators – quick, clear identification of online condition.
- Available for most 360-550 series engines, 14 and 28 volt models.
- Improved single engine IFR safety.
- Day VFR certification with failed primary alternator – saves AOG repair $.
- High capacity runs virtually all primary equipment.
- Lightweight – weighs under 6.5lbs.
- Electronic state-of-the-art load management.
- Required component of gami’s prism electronic ignition.
- Self-exciting. Produces power, even with a dead battery..